Computer Security at Home
The innovative package policy Computer Security at Home is intended to protect business computers that people use at home, or private computers which children use for remote studying, playing, etc.
Computer Security at Home insurance is providing coverage for computer configurations that are based at the address stated on the policy.
- A fast and easy policy with ready-to-go packages and options with a different limit of liability premiums of the main insurance object – the computer configuration.
- The minimum premium per one policy is 16.72lv.
- Bonus – providing a free Safe Net service which ensures insurance coverage for damages caused by unauthorized redirects to unwanted web pages.
What risks does the insurance cover?
Computer Security at Home covers damages or expenses for recovery of the computer devices, caused by unexpected and unforeseen events such as:
- Short circuit;
- Fire, all kinds of explosions, implosions, lightning, as well as the harms, caused by extinguishing during such events;
- Harms caused by plumbing, drainage, heating, pipes, and air conditioning accidents;
- Natural disasters.
Bonus Safe Net service
- Protection from harmful advertizing;
- Protection from telemetry scripts;
- Protection from blacklisted Internet addresses;
- Protection from automated scripts and redirects to Internet addresses that are confirmed to contain harmful content.
Why should I make Computer Security at Home insurance?
- Simplified underwriting
- 24/7 protection for your home computer ensured
- Secured private and public data
- Specialized filtration software for blocking dangerous websites
Frequently asked questions
Can I insure my laptop?
You can insure all types of computer configurations – laptops and desktops